Tuesday, January 8, 2008

How to Make Money Online For All

If you are like me and always trying to find out how to make money online, you might have gone through or are going through right now what I have experienced myself. And that is to spend loads of money before I even found how I can truly make money from home and on the Internet, and then (I) realised at the end how unnecessary it was to spend all that money.

Yes, my friend, there are really ways to make money online without having to spend any, or much, money. There are really legitimate and free ways to make extra money or even create your own make money home based business. I have tried many, spent wads of cash, and am at the point where I am making a nice online income from what I do. But not after the trials and tribulations of making errors (and burning loads of cash). And when I think back about all those mistakes, while they have helped me to be where I am today, it still leaves me wincing in pain at how much richer I might be today if I had known what I do know now about making money online.

I won't butter my words - if you want to find out how to earn a living online, yes, you can do so. But throw out ideas and illusions of being able to do it easily and fast. And above all, stop thinking that you can do it without spending any money. Yes, you can also make some extra money without spending a single dime, but be prepared to spend at least 6 months or (usually) more with those methods. Buying some tools will help you, but at the end of the day, there is no secret formula and no magic potion. You still need to put in the effort daily and keep going at it till the results come.

You see, learning how to make money online is like taking up a university degree course. In fact, it could be worse. You could end up with a degree after 3 years, but learning ways to make money on the Internet is a life-long process, because the Internet changes everyday and fast. You need to be quick to know what's happening and what you need to do. It's exactly the same as in the bricks and mortar world of business. The industry or market can change anytime, and you need to pander to the market demands. Whoever told you there are quick ways to make money online is just trying to sell you that quick and crappy ebook, which makes them money, not you.

So keep your eyes and ears open and learn the fundamentals and proper methods. Or you could end up spending years like I did trying to figure things out. I do not make loads of cash online, but it is enough to allow me to do this full-time. I work at home and enjoy what I do. It is not pretty and can often be extremely boring. But if you compare it to what others do opening supermarkets and stores, what I do can sometimes be the easiest way to make money. Mostly I just sit at home in front of my computer, and set up websites and blogs and write, and then find the best advertising models and products to sell to make money. It is a simple basic business model, it earns me money but it can be tough at the beginning. Remember, there is no such thing as ways to make money fast. If you are serious about wanting to be your own boss and live on the Internet, then be prepared to put in some hard work at the start and continue at a steady pace.

Again, there are many different ways in which you can choose to do this. You can do what thousands and thousands are doing and set up Ebay stores or simply auction items on the site for sales. You can also do what Internet Marketers do and write lousy ebooks with no real information and sell them to people who are looking for ways to make money fast. Or set up a blog, write about different things and hope that advertisers pay you to put up their ads or sell affiliate products to readers. Good luck with this but that is for another post, another day. You can also try your hand at building niche sites and make money from Adsense. All these can work if you do it the right way and get the right target market. It is how you do it and who you sell it to that makes a lot of difference.

I will tell you about the main methods I use to do all this. If it works, I tell it like it is. If it doesn't work, be prepared for honest truths. I see so many people trying to find ways to make money at home but get burnt by the unscrupulous marketers out there it really pains me, not because I love you guys. I don't know you guys well enough to decide if I love you, but it reminds me of what I went through myself, and I wouldn't want another human being to experience the same as much as I can help it.

There will definitely be things I will tell you I use, and recommend to you. But it is totally up to you if you wish to get them. If you don't, you can still achieve your goals to be the one bringing in home Adsense paychecks from Google. But for me, I believe in re-investing some of my earnings, and that includes getting useful products. How do we know if they're useful? Well, luckily for us, I am the one spending to test them. If they work, I'll tell it like it is as usual and if they don't, bury them.

Ok, this is getting to become quite an introductory post. I will stop here as it is, and hope to continue sharing what I do to make money from home. But before I leave, I urge you to think hard about what you hope to achieve. To make money online is certainly achievable. But it is a business and you have to treat it like one. Hard work, no quick solutions and definitely no easy shortcuts. Learn what you can, apply what you learn, keep at it daily and test as much as possible. Always be on the lookout for people who are keen to teach the real stuff and not your John Chows or Probloggers who are not necessarily wrong but they are getting rich by feeding off their readers. Learn to do it the business way. Find the right partners who can help you. Remember, you want ways to make money, not to become a famous blogger who lives off scrapes.

Till then, it's

Pete North

How to Make Money

No comments: